Adopt an Equine Voices horse or burro by checking out our list of adoptable horses –
All our equines come from different backgrounds, and all have their own story. Many of the equines we’ve rescued came from the Premarin industry, the illegal drug trade, were abandoned, starved and/or abused. We work diligently to rehabilitate and train them so we can find them their forever home. Our adoption fees vary depending on their age, training the fees we paid to save their lives. Each adoption fee is earmarked for future rescues, and for each adoption, we can save another horse. By adopting from Equine Voices, you are essentially saving two lives. Click here to check out successful adoption stories.
For information not found below, call 520-398-2814 with questions or e-mail .
Fill out the online adoption application form here.
Public Service Announcement by Britney Tyson
STEP 1: Find your beloved horse
- Photos and information on adoptable horses, click here.
- Please keep checking the photo gallery as we are adding our new horses on a regular basis
- Article – First Horse – Are You Ready for a Horse by Lisa Ross-Williams
STEP 2: Print and mail in the appropriate forms
- Adoption Application and Agreement
- Affirming Breeding Policy
- Adoption Signature Page (for online applicants)
- Sale and Breeding Policy
Barn and/or shed, inside & outside
Hay, grain, grain containers & storage areas
Inside of stall/shelter including flooring
Turnout(s) including all fencing & water provisions
Other horses at facility, if applicable
Any other equines currently in your care
STEP 3: Follow-up information
That’s all there is to it.
7 Reasons to Adopt from a rescue:
- You are saving a life!
- You will know unconditional love.
- You can drink your coffee while your adopted horse happily eats breakfast! (That’s why I did it!!)
- You are making a positive universal statement.
- You will stay in shape….no gym needed!
- “Compassion” will be a common word in your household
- Most of all……you will give back to a special being that has served humans all their lives.
Adopting a rescued horse can be one of the most gratifying experiences, and one of the best ways to help give back to the horses. Did you meet our foundation herd? Gulliver, Bella, Deuce and Spanky wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for an open mind, a collective effort and the strong desire to save the lives of foals desperately in need.
Adopting an equine is a big commitment, so please consider your decision carefully.
Thank you for considering giving these wonderful animals a good home!
For more information please contact us.